(Monday-Saturday, no shows on Sundays)
JULY 30 - AUGUST 2, 2018 · ALL SHOOTOUTS WILL TAKE PLACE IN FRONT OF THE HISTORIC FRANKLIN HOTEL; ALL SHOWS IN THE MASONIC TEMPLE
- 1:45 - "The Calamity Jane Show" under the portico, in front of Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
- 2:00 - MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – The Strange Tale of David Lunt in front of Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
- 2:30 - A Rootin' Tootin' Card Game for Kids and The Blackpowder Pistols Band – in front (or inside) of Mustang Sally's
- 3:30 - "Dr. Stan Dupp’s Travelin' Medicine Show" Old west hilarity in front of Mustang Sally’s
- 4:00 - MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – Showdown on Gold Street; true history in front of the Celebrity Hotel and Oyster Bay
- 4:30 - "Old-Thyme Hoe Down" - Acoustical melodies of the Old West. Inside the Bullock Hotel
- 5:45 - "The Calamity Jane Show" on the steps of the Historic Franklin Hotel
- 6:00 - MAIN STREET SHOOTOUT – The Boone May/Prescott Web Altercation; Deadwood history in front of the Silverado & Historic Franklin Hotel
- 7:35 - Capture of Jack McCall – in front of the Saloon No. 10
- 7:50 - Calamity Jane's Old-Thyme Musical Show – Masonic Temple
- 8:00 - TRIAL OF JACK McCALL – Masonic Temple
Trial of Jack McCall: $6 Adults, $5 Seniors and $3 Children ages 5-15
Advance “Trial” tickets are highly suggested but usually not a necessity.
Please call (800) 344-8826 for more information.